Please join me for a week of challenging yet accessible yoga in this most beautiful and restorative of settings. The emphasis will be on a playful exploration of your yoga practice combined with plenty of opportunities for cultivating inner calm and self-acceptance through guided breath-work, meditations and relaxations.
The yoga will be beautifully complemented by delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals and our hosts, Dan and Vivienne, are dedicated to creating rejuvenating well-being holidays, so you can be sure that all your needs will be attentively catered for. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet like-minded folk, take some precious time out to nurture yourself , deepen your yoga practice, have fun, eat healthily and rest well. My aim is that you leave feeling fully relaxed, recharged and renewed, as well as inspired to take your yoga further, if that’s something you’re interested in.
I’m an experienced yoga instructor with a down-to-earth, inclusive approach to my teaching. Drawing from my 15 years of dedicated practice, my teaching style incorporates ashtanga, vinyasa flow and yin-style restorative yoga, so you can expect a balanced combination of dynamic, challenging morning classes and gentle restorative evening classes. All abilities are most welcome, from beginners to experienced practitioners.
For more information about my yoga journey and teaching experience, please visit my website. (insert link to biog: http://www.frondyoga.com/#/biography/4571063313)
- Each day will begin with a dynamic vinyasa flow class in the dedicated poolside yoga studio to kick-start your metabolism and wake up body and mind.
- This will be followed by a lengthy, healthy brunch, taken at your leisure.
- Day-times are free to do as you please: relax by the pool or in the hot tub, visit the nearby sandy beaches, take gentle strolls in the surrounding almond and olive groves, explore nearby ancient Cartagena, go hiking in the nearby mountains – as you wish! Our hosts will be able to assist you with your plans. A mosaic-making course and in-house massages are also available during the week.
- Each evening there will be a gentle, restorative yoga class, with an emphasis on cultivating inner peace and relaxation.
- This will be followed by a delicious, home-cooked dinner then further free time under the stars until your comfy bed beckons!
- Two evenings of the week we will be free to eat outside of the retreat centre, either in the local village or in nearby Cartagena.
The cost of the week will be £595 (with a small discount on this for existing students – please contact me).
The price includes all yoga classes, accommodation, daily brunch and five evening meals. Accommodation will be in homely, comfortable single or twin/double rooms. Murcia airport is around 20 mins drive away and Alicante is around one hour drive away. Our hosts can arrange transfers from the airport for us at a good price.
To book on or if you have any questions, please contact Becky on email@example.com or please visit
Yoga Holiday with Becky May
Sat, 03 Jun 2017 to Sat, 10 Jun 2017
Location and Venue
Location: La Magdalena, Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Venue: Tara Casa