- The Rates are as per standard or by agreement between the client and the proprietors.*
- Clients are responsible for flight bookings and travel insurance
- We require a full payment or full payment minus the deposit 6 weeks prior to the holiday date.
- We cannot accept liability nor pay compensation for: Holiday cancellations caused by delays in your arrival, war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil or political unrest, industrial action, natural disasters or other events beyond our control. Participants medical conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the holiday. Loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants.
- Cancellations. If you have an unexpected emergency and need to cancel your holiday, the cancellation fees below will apply. As ’emergencies’ can occur – i.e. accidents, your employer asking you to cancel your holiday due to workload, an emergency in the family etc – we strongly recommend you protect yourself by purchasing comprehensive travel insurance that covers all eventualities as soon as you book your holiday.
- If you have to cancel your holiday our cancellation terms are: All deposits are non refundable. Cancellation more than 120 days prior to your holiday, we will refund 100% of your payment less the deposit & a £30 admin fee*Cancellation 90-120 days prior to holiday, 65% of your payment will be refunded less the deposit & a £30 administration fee*Less than 90 days prior to holiday no refund will be issued*Please Note. We reserve the right to take into consideration the level of re-imbursement you will receive from your travel insurance policy – or employer – before we issue a refund.
- In the most unlikely event that we have to cancel your holiday due to circumstances beyond our control, the cost of your holiday will be refunded in full less any fees retained by Tara Casa. We cannot refund your travelling costs hence we strongly recommend you purchase comprehensive travel insurance. Where a teacher, monitor, guide or therapist is unavailable due to ill health we will make every attempt to replace with a teacher of similar professional standard.
- We cannot accept liability nor pay compensation for:
if you have to cancel your holiday for whatever reason
if the retreat is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control
flight delay which results in you missing part or all of your holiday
your medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
- All clients must refrain from any illegal act or any conduct which may give offence or cause danger or damage to any person or property. If we become aware of any such action then at our absolute discretion the client will be removed without refund. Casa Vida will have no liability to the client under such circumstances.
- Please be assured that we will always do the utmost to ensure your safety and well-being. Occasionally you will be asked to sign an ‘Acceptance of Risk’ form prior to accepting your participation in some activities in accordance with specific local regulations. The purpose of the form is to indemnify Casa Vida from any claims made by you for incidents arising due to circumstances outside our reasonable control.
- Any images or recordings we take on any of our holidays may be used by the us without charge in all media (including future media) for bona fide promotional or marketing purposes, including without limitation promotional materials of any kind such as brochures, slides, video shows or the internet. Any written feedback supplied to the company may also be used for promotional purposes as detailed above.
- It is the clients’ responsibility to check with their health care provider that they are able to undertake a programme of exercise and as with any exercise programme there will be risks associated. Casa Vida take no responsibility for any injuries occurring during the clients stay. However a full and safe programme will be offered.
- Clients are required to impart all information about their health and abilities if it affects their exercise programme
- Prices are inclusive as agreed and extra costs for further activities or excursions are payable on site in Euros
- Accommodation is based on 2 people sharing, therefore rooms will be allocated in order of booking or based on requirements, single supplements apply to the twin bedrooms if we are full.
- The outside studio is available for teaching classes and relaxation activities, the interior studio can only be used in agreement with the proprietors
- Outside areas are available for relaxing and are available for use to our guests
- Please note the village is in a rural location and sometimes there is the sound of dogs barking around the area and other farm sounds* At the retreat we also have rescued dogs, as your host Viv is involved in animal rescue. We have areas for the dogs, they have their own garden and house space away from the guest areas. If guests wish to meet the dogs, they can – otherwise we do not allow the dogs in guest areas. The dogs are well behaved, gentle and have a set routine.
- No responsibility will be taken by the proprietors of Casa Vida for any accident or illness of any participant that occurs during their stay at Tara Casa
- Casa Vida is a teaching and holistic centre. It offers accommodation, board, teaching and other activities as arranged. There is a swimming pool available for use. Your itinerary can be arranged prior to your visit but could be subject to changes
- Clients are responsible to inform proprietors of flight times and arrivals for collection
- Clients are responsible to supply the proprietors with any special dietary requirements or allergies*