Come and enjoy this pilates reformer holiday in a private and secluded environment with no distractions! Our pilates reformer holidays make the most of the beautiful Spanish climate to boost the ‘feel good’ factor of exercising and then enjoying the gorgeous, sunny weather. After your one to one sessions you can spend your free time relaxing by our swimming pool or the local beaches, enjoy our discounted therapies or exploring the ancient city of Cartagena nearby.
Click below for general questions and your preferred dates
- 895 pounds per week (ex. tax) per person including accommodation
- Non participating partner – 450 pounds (ex. tax) per week including accommodation
- 4 nights is 575 pounds per person (ex. tax)
- Extra Nights with Meals and a mornings activity are available on Request for 95 pounds per person
– Whats Included in your pilates reformer holiday?
- Acommodation in beautiful en-suite single or twin/double room
- Settling in welcome pack
- 2 x special dinner nights
- 4 x 1.5 hour one to one pilates reformer sessions* and use of the machine/studio
- Optional classes, activities, massages and therapies
- Viv & Dan helping to organise your stay
- Plenty of time to relax at the beach or pool with a good book
* on the 4 night stay this includes 2 reformer sessions
- Your instructor has been teaching yoga and Pilates for many years using her knowledge, enthusiasm and experience to inspire and develop the same focus in those seeking to simply improve their wellbeing.
- Vivienne is trained by The Body Control Pilates Association (BCPA) which is Europe’s foremost professional Pilates organisation.
- She is also a certified Pilates reformer instructor which means she will be able to build a program with you to target strength building or to change and improve body shape.
- She is also trained and experienced with Osteoporosis clients so her programmes will benefit sufferers of Osteoporosis including Back&bones4good, an excellent programme for posture, balance, strength, mobility and stronger bones.
- Suitable for all ages and levels from complete beginners to those with many years practice of yoga and Pilates.
Non Residential Courses
You are welcome to join us on any of the above dates as a non residential guest. The 1 hr pilates reformer sessions are 40 Euros Email us for availability.
- These courses make great singles holidays as we’re a small private venue, home from home.
*We have do rescue dogs on site but live separate from the guest area, for over 4 years Viv set up a charity and rescued hundreds of dogs from the area, and we also homed a few ourselves from around our village. All our dogs are friendly, have their own grounds and are available for strokes on request. Perhaps if you have strong allergies or a fear of dogs Tara Casa may not be the place for you. Please feel free to ask any doggie concerns before booking.