Venue hire or Hosted Venue Hire at Casa Vida is available to our clients. We work with you to make your group event a happy and enjoyable experience. We cater for groups upto 12 people which gives our venue hire that ´home from home´feel but most of all keeping a professional and smooth approach.
Casa Vida : Murcia , Spain
Hosted Venue Hire: 380 pounds per person per week or 275pounds per person for 4 nights/5days with discounts for group leader/s. This is based on 6 or more guests, there is a minimum charge of 6 paying guests then one group leader comes for free.
Numbers: sleeps upto 8 people.
Whole Property Venue Hire: Please email email@example.com for details
Numbers: sleeps upto 12 people
How to get there? : You can fly into Murcia or Alicante airports and arrange a driven minibus to Casa Vida for less than 20Euros return per head. Once here we have a discounted rate with a professional Taxi company. Or otherwise you could hire cars between the group.
Whats Included in the Hosted Venue Hire?
- Accommodation, 3 x en suite twins/doubles and 2 x singles, all with air conditioning
- vegetarian dinners (one night to eat out locally)
- breakfast brunches
- 1 x breakfast on departure day
- Mosaic making (taster session)
- Use of the facilities
- Discounted therapies and Massage
- This is our home, so it is a homestay feel for a closely knitted group.
4night/ 5day Sample Itinerary
- Day 1 Arrival – 7.00pm Dinner and settle in at Casa Vida
We are more than happy to welcome the group anytime on arrival day. We offer home cooked vegetarian food (any special dietary requirements catered for too), free teas, coffees and water.
- Day 2 10.00am Brunch after morning class & Dinner at Casa Vida
After morning class, usually 8.00am start there is breakfast/brunch available until 12pm. This includes breakfast favourites, salads, potato/rice dishes. The optional mosaic course will begin for a couple of hours. Afternoon class is usually 5.30pm and dinner is served at 7-7.30pm.
- Day 3 10.00am Brunch after morning class & (dinner out) not included
After morning class, usually 8.00am start there is breakfast/brunch available until 12pm. This includes breakfast favourites, salads, potato/rice dishes. The optional mosaic course for a couple of hours. After evening class we help to arrange the outing & dinner, usually into the city of Cartagena
- Day 4 10.00am Brunch after morning class & Dinner at Casa Vida
After morning class, usually 8.00am start there is breakfast/brunch available until 12pm. This includes breakfast favourites, salads, potato/rice dishes. Finish and grout the mosaic masterpieces. Afternoon class is usually 5.30pm and dinner is served at 7-7.30pm.
- Day 5 9am Breakfast & get ready to depart by 12pm
If you have a late flight, lunch and staying at the retreat is available for 15 euros per head.
By making a booking with us, you agree that: you have read all the terms and conditions set out on this webpage and agree to be bound by them;
see our terms and conditions for group venue hire here
Teachers & Students at Tara Casa
Group Leader Venue Hire Review
Suzy Pool Yoga & Life Coach May 2016 – www.suzypool.com
As the Retreat organiser and teacher I had a lot of responsibility taking people abroad for the first time. I could not have had a more organised, professional and pleasant couple of people helping me to this. From the moment I decided to run the retreat in Murcia, you both helped me in every way you could to reassure me that everything would be fine. And it was in every way. These included :
– Support with marketing my retreat on Face book.
– Ongoing and constant communication and support from beginning to end.
– All the detail and information I needed to advertise the retreat, pictures included
– A special rate offered to me for a visit to the retreat centre with a friend of mine a couple of months earlier.
– All transport and transfers organised form and to the airport and also driving us to places of interest.
– Having us back when our flight was cancelled!
The retreat itself was so very easy for me as everything was taken care of for all of us, transfers to and from the airport. The great accommodation, the amazing home cooked vegetarian food, with special attention given to those with special dietary requirement and daily entertainment and fun. Every aspect of our needs were met. The Yoga Studio was absolutely perfect for our needs, yoga and meditation and very comfortable with all necessary equipment provided. Thank you Vivienne for wonderful Pilates class too. The swimming pool was stunning, the mosaic workshop was great fun and Dan, thank you for your patience and fun-loving approach. All our trips were great fun and if not for your guidance and help to get around we would not have seen and done so much! Nothing was ever too much effort for both of you.
[button link=”https://www.taracasa.com/contact-2/” size=”large” color=”orange”]Contact Us [/button]