Dates and Information coming shortly!
If you are an artist with teaching experience and may be interested in teaching a drawing holiday at Tara Casa please feel free to get in touch.
Tara Casa Covid 19 Cleaning Policy
- Cleanliness is more important than ever. To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we are following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Enhanced Cleaning regime, Tara Casa is committed to cleaning then disinfecting before, during and after your stay. By cleaning first, then disinfecting, we can lower the risk of infection.
- Tara Casa will minimize person-to-person contact during your stay, from offering self check-in to avoiding any routine maintenance. The region of Murcia has one of the lowest infection rates in Spain and Tara Casa is situated in a low populated village
- Tara Casa will wait 72 hours between reservations—this includes the 24-hour waiting period, time to properly clean and disinfect all areas accessible to the guests, as an additional buffer.
- To help guests maintain a higher standard of cleanliness and hygiene, Tara Casa is well-stocked with the essential amenities, things like:
- Hand soap
- Hand Sanitiser
- Paper towels
- Toilet Paper
- Disinfectants/Cleaning products
We have do rescue dogs on site but live separate from the guest area, for over 4 years Viv set up a charity and rescued hundreds of dogs from the area, and we also homed a few ourselves from around our village. All our dogs are friendly, have their own grounds and are available for strokes on request. Perhaps if you have strong allergies or a fear of dogs Tara Casa may not be the place for you. Please feel free to ask any doggie concerns before booking.